RDC XI PSR allocation
Qualifications of PSR Nominees and Nominating PSOs
1. Citizenship. Must be Filipino citizens of legal age, not otherwise disqualified by law, with proven track record in socioeconomic development in Davao Region, and must be willing and able to participate in all RDC activities.
2. Occupation. Must not hold any government position, whether appointive or elective, and must not receive any remuneration from government while serving as private sector representative to the RDC.
3. Must have been formally nominated by a qualified PSO duly accredited by the RDC.
1. Legal Personality. Must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any government agency and LGU which registers organizations and associations for the purpose of bestowing legal personality.
2. Performance. Must have conducted socioeconomic activities for at least three (3) years from date of registration in Davao Region.
Nationality. Must be Filipino. Organizations managed by foreigners, whose officers and members are primarily composed of foreign nationals, or are considered branches or affiliates of foreign organizations, are disqualified.
FORM – ANNEX A (PDF)
FORM – ANNEX A (Word)
FORM – ANNEX B (PDF)
FORM – ANNEX B (Word)
FORM – ANNEX C (PDF)
FORM – ANNEX C (Word)